Come check out this newly renovated 2 Bedroom apartment with bonus room (or small 3rd bedroom)! You could be pleased to find:
- Beautiful hardwood flooring
- The kitchen boasts a fully loaded kitchen with Shaker style cabinets, stone countertop and stainless steel appliances (with dishwasher & microwave)
- 2 bathrooms. One with a shower/tub combo and the other, an ensuite, with shower. Both feature modern finishes, and tasteful tile floors
- 2 bedrooms. Each offers enough space for a queen size bed, side table and dresser.
- BONUS room with closet! Home office? 3rd small bedroom that could fit a twin beed?
- Modern lighting throughout
- Central heating
- Awesome shared courtyard
- Onsite laundry
Garage Parking $300/mo
Lease term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
Pet allowed upon approval and Pet Deposit
No utilities included
2630 Sutter Street is nestled between Lower Pac Heights and Presidio Heights, you’ll get the peace and quiet of a quaint neighborhood mixed with the plentiful choices for dining and more. Enjoy Sweet Maple’s famous “millionaire’s bacon”, Trader Joe’s grocery essentials, date night at Tofino Wines, sweet treats from Susie Cakes, or even a late night slice from Presidio Pizza.has a walking score of 98 out of 100!
- ~7 minutes to the Kaiser Permanente, UCSF Laurel Heights and Zion campuses
- ~8 minutes to the Corporate Shuttle stop at Geary Blvd & Divisadero St (when in operation)!
- A plethora of cafes, restaurants and shops at your finger tips on Divisadero, Laurel Heights and the Fillmore District!
- Cal Market, Safeway Grocery and Mollie Stone’s Market within a 5 minute drive
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?