One Month “Free” Move-in Incentive For Qualified Appliants (Qualifications below)
Available now! This 3rd floor, open concept, studio offers a great amount of space and comfortable living.
Originally home to KGO-TV Channel 7’s West Coast broadcasting facilities. “The Lofts at 7” offers modern lofts and studio apartments designed to blend the building’s iconic history with contemporary taste. Living here you would enjoy:
- Exposed concrete accent walls
- High ceilings
- Oversized windows
- The kitchen boasts Quartz countertops, European-style cabinetry, under mount sink, stainless steel appliances-featuring a microwave and Summit Professional Series oven/gas stove
- Spacious bathroom with porcelain tile flooring, shower/tub combination and modern fixtures
- Plenty of space for your queen sized bed, side tables and dressers
- Double paned windows
- CAT-6 wired for Internet, phone & cable
The Building Amenities:
- Fully-landscaped roof deck (6,500 SF)
- Rooftop outdoor cinema
- Open air sundeck with grills & fire pit
- Rooftop fitness center with City views
- Secured building & lobby
- Secured bike storage
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Storage lockers available $75/mo
- Building equipped with Webpass
- Keyless entry doors
- Wi-Fi in all amenity spaces
- Stockwell “Smart store” offering lite snacks and some household necessities
Please also visit the buildings website: https://theloftsatsevensf.com/
Card operated laundry onsite
Lease Term: 12 Months
Garage parking in neighborhood available: $350/mo
No utilities included
Pets allowed upon approval and Pet Deposit
Renters insurance require
Photos are of a similar unit*
This location benefits from great transportation options, a diverse selection of restaurants, cafes, venues and attractions.
- ~5 minutes to the new Whole Foods marke on Market Street
- Across the street to the new “La Cocina’s” Munical Market with a vaiety of food vendors, coffee, beer, wine +MORE
- ~7 minute to the Civic Center Corporate/Tech shuttle bus stops (when in operation) and BART/MUNI station
- ~12 minute to Trader Joe’s grocery store
- Countless restaurants, cafes, bars, shops within blocks
- ~10 minute to Union Square and world renowned shopping
- UC Hastings Campus is our neighbor! Check out there latest expansion here: https://futurenow.uchastings.edu/academic-village/
Clean credit history
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via the “Reply” button above.
Please do not change the emails auto-response title. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?
- What is the best contact number to reach you by text to set up a tour?