Come check out this awesome 3bd/3ba bi-level apartment with private patio! Living here you would enjoy:
- A modern kitchen with ample cabinet space, stainless steel appliances (with dishwasher & microwave), stone counter tops and under-mount stainless steel sink.
- Spacious main living room with a functional floor plan. Plenty of space for your breakfast table, desk and apartment sized living room furnishings.
- Each bedroom will accomodate your queen size bed, side table, dresser and offers good closet space.
- The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom!
- Each bathroom features modern fixtures, tasteful tile work and a shower/tub combo
- In-unit laundry!
- Private patio, enclosed with glass walls and locked access door
- New Construction
- Roof top gym
- Outdoor patio seating
- Fire pit
- Indoor Bike Parking
- Package Storage
- Webpass Internet Available (free in all common areas)
Utilities: None included
Pets: Allowed upon owners approval and Pet Deposit
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
915 Minna Street is situated in a super convenient location. Public transportation, grocery stores and entertainment are within steps from your front door! SOMA, Hayes Valley and the Mission are all within a few blocks away. There are too many benefits to this location list! Come see for yourself!
- ~5 minutes to the Muni train station at Van Ness and Market
- ~5 minute drive to Whole Foods and Safeway
- ~4 minutes drive to Rainbow Grocery
- ~14 minutes to Civic Center BART
- Around the corner from WeWork, Peets Coffee, Fitness SF and “The Market”!
- ~20 minute drive to SFO
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?