Pinch yourself, but you’re not dreaming!
This upscale property is a must see if you are seeking a home that is extraordinary. Living here you could enjoy:
- 7th (top) floor, corner unit with enormous private patio boasting unobstructed views of the bay and city.
- Elegant media room adorned with timeless architecture, wet bar with a beverage refrigerator and french doors leading to your patio. Epic views from every window!
- All new kitchen offering stone countertops and breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and all the amenities you’ve come to expect! There’s also a walk-in pantry.
- Large dining space with views of Alcataz. Easily accommodate 10 of your guests this holiday season! Or use the space how it would best suit your lifestyle.
- The bedroom offers a functional layout, pocket doors, Bay views and a large walk-in closet.
- In unit laundry
- Additional coat closet by the front door
- Parking available
Bed: 1 (flexible floor plan. Could be a 2 bedroom )
Lease term: 12 Months
Utilities: Water & Garbage included
Garage parking available
Pet considered upon approval and Pet Deposit
This Russian Hill location also benefits from an easy jaunt to North Beach! The area is bursting with amazing restaurants, bars, shops and cafes and 900 Chestnut Street is within minutes distance from it all!
- The new Russian Hill Park around the corner with dog park!
- 13 minutes to the Corporate Shuttle Stop at Columbus St and Union St (when in operation)
- MUNI bus stops for 39, 45, 8, 8x, 30 &; 91 within minutes!
- 18 minutes to Pier 41 SF Bay Ferry with boats to Tiburon, Sausalito, Vallejo, Oakland and Alameda!
- Less than a 5min drive to Trader Joes and Safeway grocery stores!
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?