2 weeks off of rent for qualified applicants (see qualifications below)
This beautifully renovated, 2 bedroom, corner apartment is available now! Living here you would enjoy:
- Sweeping views of the neighborhood, bay and Coit Tower!
- Large sunny living room
- Space for a desk/home office
- 2 bedrooms each with double mirror door closets. The largest could accomodate a King size bed, side tables and dresser. The smaller bedroom would best fit a queen size bed, side table and dresser.
- The bathroom offers a double sink vanity with stone counter top, tastefully tiled shower and modern fixtures
- The large and fully loaded kitchen offers Shaker style cabinets, Subway tile backsplash, stone counter tops, pantry, gas stove, dishwasher, under-mount sink and breakfast bar with pendant lighting.
- Hardwood floors
- In-unit stacked washer and dryer
Lease term: 12 Months
Utilities: Water, Steam heat & Garbage included
Garage parking: $300/mo
Pet considered upon approval and Pet Deposit
This Russian Hill location also benefits from an easy jaunt to North Beach! The area is bursting with amazing restaurants, bars, shops and cafes and 900 Chestnut Street is within minutes distance from it all!
- The new Russian Hill Park around the corner with dog park!
- 13 minutes to the Corporate Shuttle Stop at Columbus St and Union St (when in operation)
- MUNI bus stops for 39, 45, 8, 8x, 30 & 91 within minutes!
- 18 minutes to Pier 41 SF Bay Ferry with boats to Tiburon, Sausalito, Vallejo, Oakland and Alameda!
- Less than a 5min drive to Trader Joes and Safeway grocery stores!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?