This newly renovated unit, in an amazing Duboce Triangle location, is sure to please! Living here you will enjoy the following comforts:
- Open concept main room with enough space for a breakfast table and living room furniture
- Modern kitchen with Shaker style cabinets, stone counter tops and stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher)
- Both bedrooms offer enough space for a queen bed, side table and dresser
- The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom with handsome tile work, a step-in shower with glass doors, and modern fixtures.
- Lastly, the second bathroom offers the same luxury as the first! A step-in shower with glass doors, handsome tile work and modern fixtures.
Lease Term: 12 Months
Utilities included: No utilities included
Coin operated laundry in the building
Renter Insurnace required
Pet allowed upon approval, Pet Deposit $500 and Pet Rent $50/mo
Duboce Triangle’s is a beautiful neighborhood benefits from great transportation options, a diverse selection of restaurants, cafes, venues and parks. The Castro, Lower Haigth and the Mission are mere steps away. When you want to trek to more distant San Francisco destinations, Duboce Triangle’s multiple MUNI lines make it easy.
- Around the corner from award wining cafes, restaurants, shops, bars and amazing entertainment!
- 15 minute walk to BART
- 4 minute walk to the underground MUNI and F Street Car
- 7 minute walk to Whole Foods Market, Golden Natural Market and Safeway
- Easily accessible bike paths
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?