This spacious, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit offers an ideal layout and a super convenient location.
Living here you will enjoy:
- A newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, Shaker style cabinets, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Living room with a functional layout
- Both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and large closets. Each room offers a good amount of space and could easily accommodate a queen size bed, side table and dresser.
- Both bathrooms offer Shaker style vanities with stone counter top, modern fixtures and tasteful tile. One bathroom has a bathtub, the other a large walk-in closet
- Enjoy the building’s pool this summer!
Street parking is easy!
Water, Garbage included
Lease Term: 12 Months
Pets: Allowed upon approval from owner and Pet Deposit $500 and Pet Rent $50/mo
Renters insurance required
740 Rhode Island is located in a super convenient location!
- 8 minutes to Whole Foods on Rhode Island and 17th Street
- 20 minutes from the Mission Bay Kaiser
- 16 minutes from the Design District
- 6 minute drive to the 280 Highway-South to San Jose
- Short distance to shops, eateries, cafes and pubs in Dogpatch and on 18th Street in Potrero Hill!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?