Available now! This spacious apartment offers a flexible floor plan, tons of closet space and a peaceful garden veiw from the livingroom.
- An entry foyer with large walk-in closet greets you.
- A modernized kitchen offers stone counter tops, maple Shaker style cabinets, gas stove and space for a breakfast table
- The bedroom is spacious and could accommodate king a queen size bed, dresser and side tables!
- The living room and bedroom are connected by french doors-both rooms are accessible by separated entrances from the hallway!
- The large, garden facing, living room has bay windows and gets good evening sunlight! The living room also has a large walk-in closet.
- The bathroom offers a shower/tub combo and extra storage space for linens.
- Theres an additional coat in closet in the hallway. Your storage problems are solved!
Lease Term: 12 Months
Laundromat located 4 minutes away
No Pets Allowed
Renters Insurance required
THE NEIGHBORHOOD: Lower Nob Hill
Lower Nob Hill is one of San Francisco’s signature neighborhoods. The hill is dotted with vintage barber shops, old corner coffee shops and cocktail lounges from bygone decades. In addition to its swanky character, the area is influenced by the diverse personalities of the downtown neighborhoods that surround it, making it an intriguing place to visit.
- The TL Laundromat is a must visit! Serving food, coffee, beer and wine 4 minutes away!
- ~3 minutes from the Van Ness and Geary Corporate Shuttle bus stop!
- ~8 minutes to Trader Joes grocery store
- ~12 minutes to Civic Center BART
- Heart of the City Farmers Market on Wednesdays and Sundays at the Civic Center
- All that Polk Street has to offer!
- Numerous restaurants, cafes and places for entreatment within walking distance.
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Cosigners will not be considered
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?