This charming and sunny studio offers a great amount of space and a functional floor-plan!
- Enter into a long hallway with coat closet
- The bathroom features a shower/tub combo, vintage charm and linen closet.
- The sunny kitchen offers a gas stove, vintage charm with its built-in hutch and space for a breakfast table
- At the front of the unit is the main room. Large windows offer a ton of sunlight. A queen sized bed, side table, dresser and petite living room set up would fit!
- Lastly, the large, walk-in closet offers a great amount of storage!
- The building has a shared yard with an avocado tree and patio
Lease Term: 12 Months
Laundromat 4 minutes away!
No Pets Allowed
Co-signers/Guarantors are not being accepted for this unit
Renters insurance required
Lower Nob Hill is one of San Francisco’s signature neighborhoods. The hill is dotted with vintage barber shops, old corner coffee shops and cocktail lounges from bygone decades. In addition to its swanky character, the area is influenced by the diverse personalities of the downtown neighborhoods that surround it, making it an intriguing place to visit.
- The TL Laundromat is a must visit! Serving food, coffee, beer and wine 4 minutes away!
- ~3 minutes from the Van Ness and Geary Corporate Shuttle bus stop!
- ~8 minutes to Trader Joes grocery store
- ~12 minutes to Civic Center BART
- Heart of the City Farmers Market on Wednesdays and Sundays at the Civic Center
- All that Polk Street has to offer!
- Numerous restaurants, cafes and places for entreatment within walking distance.
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Co-signers will not be considerd
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?