Available now, this 1 bedroom apartment offers modern living and a super convenient location!
- Kitchen with stone counter top, white Shaker style cabinets and stainless steel applicanes (with dishwasher, microwave & gas stove)
- Living room with a functional layout. A perfect fit for your apartment size furnishings and space for a desk infront of the window.
- Bathroom features subway tile, shower/tub combo, Shaker style vanity and modern fixtures
- The bedroom can easily accommodate a queen size bed, dresser and side tables. Theres also a double large closet with mirror doors.
- South facing and sunny! Overlooking Bush Street
Card-operated laundry onsite
Utilities: None included
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
Nob Hill is one of San Francisco’s signature neighborhoods. The hill is dotted with markets, coffee shops and cocktail lounges. 698 Bush Street is situated near numerous shops, cafes and restaurants! The location benefits from other nearby conveniences such as:
- ~12mins to Trader Joes market
- ~7 mins to Powell St BART station
- ~6min to Huntington Park
- ~15 mins to the Financial District and North Beach
- ~7 min to Union Square! Shops, restaurants and entertainment galore!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?