Come check out charming studio in a super convenient location. Living here you will enjoy:
- A petite kitchen with a breakfast bar, a good amount of cabinets and an electric stove/oven
- The main room could accommodate a queen size bed, side table and petite living room furniture
- The bathroom offers a large vanity and shower/tub combo
- Tons of storage space in the large mirrored door closet, and shelving in the hall
- Decorative fireplace
- City views!
- Onsite Pool!
Water, Garbage included
Lease Term: 12 Months
Pets: 1 Small, quiet pet dog may be negotiable with pet deposit
Renters insurance required
Garage parking: $250/mo
Additional storage available
655 Kansas St. is located in a surprisingly convenient location!
- 8 minutes to Whole Foods on Rhode Island and 17th Street
- 20 minutes from the Mission Bay Kaiser
- 16 minutes from the Design District
- 6 minute drive to the 280 Highway-South to San Jose
- A short distance to the shops, eateries, cafes and pubs in Dogpatch and on 18th Street in Potrero Hill!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?