Available now! This corner unit, 1 bedroom apartment, offers a ton! Living here you will enjoy:
- A private patio, the length of the unit, with amazing East facing views of Downtown SF and the Oakland Hills. Sunrises gallore!
- A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone counter tops, maple Shaker style cabinets and breakfast bar with tasteful pendant lighting, over-looking the living room
- Space for a breakfast table and desk
- The bedroom will easy accomodate a queen size bed, side tables and dresser. Theres also a double-door mirror closet.
- Large living room offering a functional layout and sliding glass doors leading to your private patio
- The bathroom boasts a Shaker style cabinet/vanity with stone counter top, shower/tub combo and modern fixtures
- Linen closet
- Addtional coat closet or extra storage space
- Onsite Pool!
Utilities: Water, Garbage included
Parking: Garage parking $250/mo
Extra storage closet available
Lease Term: 12 Months
Pets: 1 Small, quiet pet may be negotiable with Pet Deposit and Pet Rent of $50/mo
Renters insurance required
655 Kansas St. is located in sunny Potrero Hil, a gem of a neighborhood! This property offers convenience!
- 8 minutes to Whole Foods on Rhode Island and 17th Street
- 20 minutes from the Mission Bay Kaiser
- 16 minutes from the Design District
- 6 minute drive to the 280 Highway-South to San Jose
- Short distance to shops, eateries, cafes and pubs in Dogpatch and on 18th Street in Potrero Hill!
We are looking for the lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Our minimum credit score requirement is 650+
The combined income requirement is 2.5x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)