Available now! This 5th floor, all new renovated apartment, offers a ton! Living here you will enjoy:
- Epic city views
- The main room with a sliding glass door allowing for lots of fresh air, new electric fireplace and space for your apartment sized furnishings
- A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone counter tops, navy blue Shaker style cabinets and breakfast bar
- Amazing closet/storage space.
- The bathroom boasts navy blue, Shaker style vanity with stone counter top and square vessel sink, shower/tub combo and modern fixtures
- Laundry in building
- Bike parking available
- Intercom access. Buzz in your packages with ease!
- Onsite Pool!
Utilities: Water, Garbage included
Parking: Garage parking $250/mo
Lease Term: 12 Months
Pets: 1 Small, quiet dog may be negotiable with pet deposit
Renters insurance required
655 Kansas St. is located in a surprisingly convenient location!
- 8 minutes to Whole Foods on Rhode Island and 17th Street
- 20 minutes from the Mission Bay Kaiser
- 16 minutes from the Design District
- 6 minute drive to the 280 Highway-South to San Jose
- Short distance to shops, eateries, cafes and pubs in Dogpatch and on 18th Street in Potrero Hill!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?