Video Tour: https://youtu.be/q97bs0bD3Us
Come check out this large, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in a super convenient location.
Living here you will enjoy:
- A newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone counter tops, Shaker style cabinets, tile backsplash, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Large living room with a functional layout, space for a dining table and wall-to-wall glass windows with sliding door leading to your private patio
- Downtown SF/city views!
- Both bathrooms offer a modern vanity with stone countertop, shower/tub combo and Subway tile shower surround
- Both bedrooms offer a good amount of space. The largest room could accommodate a king size bed, and the other bedroom a Queen size bed.
- Enjoy the buildings pool!
Garage parking $250/mo
Coin-operated laundry onsite
Water, Garbage included
Lease Term: 12 Months
Pets: 1 Small, quiet pet dog may be negotiable with pet deposit
Renters insurance required
655 Kansas St. is located in a super convenient location!
- 8 minutes to Whole Foods on Rhode Island and 17th Street
- 20 minutes from the Mission Bay Kaiser
- 16 minutes from the Design District
- 6 minute drive to the 280 Highway-South to San Jose
- Short distance to shops, eateries, cafes and pubs in Dogpatch and on 18th Street in Potrero Hill!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?