Get swept away by these amazing views! This beautifully renovated, corner apartment offers a lot to fall in love with! The unit boasts:
- Breathtaking views from almost every window! The Bay, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge!
- Sun drenched rooms
- Windows galore!
- Open concept layout
- A kitchen fit for a chef! Shaker style cabinet, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave and space for a breakfast table
- Large bedroom which could accommodate a king size bed, side table and dresser.
- The bathroom offers modern fixtures, a pedestal sink and shower/tub combo
- Bonus room/Flex space with many windows (home office, library, art space, etc.)
- Hardwood floors
- Recessed lighting
- Shared brick patio providing an peaceful outdoor retreat
- Secured Entry
Lease term: 12 Months
Water and garbage included
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
Photos are of an almost identical unit/views
North Beach is a vibrant and iconic neighborhood known for its rich history, cultural diversity, and lively atmosphere. When you are ready to venture out you will find life bursting from amazing restaurants, bars, shops and cafes. Grab a blanket, snacks and beverage and head down to Washington Square park and enjoy an afternoon in the sun!
- Numerous renowned North Beach restaurants, pubs and shops within minutes!
- ~5 minutes to the Corporate Shuttle Stop at Columbus St and Union St
- ~5 minutes to the MUNI bus stop for 39, 45, 8, 8x, 30 & 91
- ~2 minute drive to Lukes Local, Safeway and Trader Joes grocery store
- ~3 minutes to Washington Square park
- Cross the street to Joe DiMaggio Playground, a 2-acre park with basketball courts, tennis courts, bocce courts, pool building, and sports courts.
- ~10 minutes to The Golden Gate Bridge
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?