Available now! This centrally located apartment offers an ideal floor plan and in-unit laundry!
- Modern kitchen with Shaker style cabinets, stone countertops and stainless appliances
- Updated bathroom with a space saving vanity, shower-over-tub combination and modern fixtures
- Sizable living room with large windows overlooking the buildings yard
- The bedroom is spacious and could accommodate a king sized bed, dressers and side tables
- 2 closets for your storage needs
Deposit: 1.5X the rent
Lease Term: 12 Months
1 pet allowed upon approval, Pet Deposit $500 and Pet Rent $50/mo
The Tenderloin thrives as one of the city’s most exciting and diverse locales. This area is perhaps the last frontier in SF’s ever-expanding renewal and rebuilding. You can still stumble on unpolished gems in the form of incredible restaurants, unpredictable bar scenes, independently owned stores and great live music.
555 Eddy Street has a “Walk Score” of 98 out of 100
- ~5 minutes to the Van Ness and Geary Corporate Shuttle bus stop!
- ~8 minutes to Trader Joes grocery store
- ~10 minutes to Civic Center BART
- Heart of the City Farmers Market on Wednesdays and Sundays at the Civic Center
- All that Polk Street has to offer!
- Numerous restaurants, cafes and places for entreatment within walking distance.
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 650
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?