This top floor, bi-level duplex apartment, offers a spacious home with an ideal layout. Views from almost every room, private laundry room and an outdoor space!
Also, available for additional rent, is a workshop cottage with its own bathroom and kitchenette. Please inquire while setting up a tour.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with huge master suite on the top floor!
- 2 full bathrooms, one with a shower-tub combination and the other a shower stall
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of cabinets, gas stove, microwave and window over the sink with views of Twin Peaks
- Large living room offering a functional layout
- Back room with new laundry machines and additional storage space
- Flex spaces! Perfect for a home office, art room, rec room, etc…
- Private back patio
- All new paint
- All new flooring throughout
- Central heating
- Awesome natural sunlight!
Parking: Easy street parking
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
Utilities: Water included
1 quiet pet may be allowed upon owners approval and Pet Deposit
3166 San Bruno Ave. is in a super convenient location! Discover the Portola neighborhood!
- San Bruno Ave offers numerous eateries and shops such as: Hey Neighbor Cafe, your new favorite coffee shop?! J Georgie’s Donut shop…delicious! Hawaiian Drive In, a must!
- Minutes to a plethora of nature and activities at John McLaren Park: hiking trails, tennis, basketball, Jerry Garcia Amphitheater and pond where you can feed the ducks!
- Surrounded by schools. Pre-schools to High schools all within minutes!
- 2 minute drive to Walgreens
- 2-4 minute drive to Foods Co. grocery store and/or Grocery Outlet
- Bus lines within blocks that will deliver you to Civic Center in 30 minutes
- 10 minute drive to SFO
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?