Available now, this 2nd floor, 1 bedroom unit offers comfort and a super convenient location! The unit features:
- Modern flooring throughout
- The new kitchen boasts Shaker style cabinets, stone countertop and stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- The main living space offers enough space for a petite seating arrangement
- Modern bathroom with shower-over-tub combo, with glass door, new tile surround and flooring and modern fixtures
- The bedroom is spacious and would accomodate a queen size bed, dresser and side tables. This room has a large wall-wall closet
No laundry onsite. Laundromat across the street!
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
Pets considered upon approval and Pet Deposit
No utilities included. $150/mo flat feee for PG&E, water, garbage/sewer.
2861 California St. is situated on the cusp of Laurel Heights, Pac Heights and the Divisadero Corridor. There is so much to discover within a few blocks radius! A few conveniences consist of:
- ~9 minutes to the Corporate Shuttle stop at Geary Blvd & Divisadero Street
- ~7 minutes to UCSF Medical Center
- ~6 minutes to the Jewish Community Center
- ~8 minutes to Mollie Stone’s Market
- ~19 minutes to CPMC California Campus
- ~9 minutes to Laurel Heights shops (Peets, Cal Market, Walgreens
- ~11 minutes to beautiful hiking, running, biking trails in the Presidio
- Countless shops, restaurants and cafes at your fingertips!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?