Available now! This apartment embodies an exceptional blend of elegance, functionality, and convenience. Living here you may enjoy:
- Large eat-in kitchen with a dishwasher and gas stove
- Shaker style cabinets and stone countertops
- Ample cabinet space for storage
- Spacious living room
- A sizable bedroom which could accommodate a king bed, side table and dresser
- French doors leading to a versatile bonus room (home office, library, art space, etc.)
- Bright bathroom with tasteful tilework, pedestal sink, and shower/tub combo and modern fixtures
- Modern lighting throughout
- Quiet 4-unit building
- A shared brick patio providing an peaceful outdoor retreat for relaxation and entertainment
Deposit: 1.5x the rent
Water and garbage included
Additional storage is included
Garage parking $350/mo
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
2819 Baker St. is nestled in a tranquil corner of Cow Hollow near the iconic Presidio. This picturesque neighborhood effortlessly offers an abundant lifestyle of outdoor activities, nightlife and a vibrant culinary scene!
- ~4 minutes to the entrance to Presidio with its miles of hiking and mountain bike trails, the popular brunch spot Presidio Social Club, bowling alley, outdoor movie nights in the summer and so much more!
- A ~7 minutes or less drive to a wide variety of grocery stores, such as: Marina Market, Lukes Local, Mollie Stone’s Markets,Safeway Grocery store and Whole Foods!
- Crissy field, Golden Gate Beach, Fort Mason and the Marina Green within minutes!
- Union Street and Chestnut Street provide a plethora of shops, delicious restaurants and entertainment at your fingertips!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?