This top floor, open concept, loft offers a great amount of space and comfortable living.
Originally home to KGO-TV Channel 7’s West Coast broadcasting facilities. 277 Golden Gate Ave offers modern lofts and studio apartments designed to blend the building’s iconic history with contemporary taste. Living here you would enjoy:
- Exposed concrete accent walls
- High ceilings
- Oversized windows
- The kitchen boasts Quartz countertops, European-style cabinetry, under mount sink, stainless steel appliances-featuring a microwave and Summit Professional Series oven/gas stove
- Spacious bathroom with porcelain tile flooring, shower/tub combination and modern fixtures
- The main living space would accommodate apartment sized living room furniture and has a coat closet.
- Loft bedroom with plenty of space for your queen sized bed, side tables and dressers
- CAT-6 wired for Internet, phone & cable
The Building Amenities:
- Fully-landscaped roof deck (6,500 SF)
- Rooftop outdoor cinema
- Open air sundeck with grills & fire pit
- Rooftop fitness center with City views
- Secured building & lobby
- Secured bike storage
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- No parking available onsite. Monthly fee garages nearby
- Storage lockers available for $75/mo
- Building equipped with Webpass
- Keyless entry doors
- Wi-Fi in all amenity spaces
- Stockwell “Smart store” offering lite snacks and some household necessities
Card operated laundry onsite
Lease Term: 12 Months
No utilities included
Pets allowed upon approval and Pet Deposit
Renters insurance required
This location benefits from great transportation options, a diverse selection of restaurants, cafes, venues and attractions.
- ~7 minute walk to the Civic Center Corporate/Tech shuttle bus stops (when in operation) and BART/MUNI station
- ~12 minute walk to Trader Joe’s grocery store
- Countless restaurants, cafes, bars, shops within blocks
- ~10 minute walk to Union Square and world renowned shopping
Our minimum credit score requirement is 680
The combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?
- What is the best contact number to reach you by text to set up a tour?