This top floor unit is not to be missed! 2530 Chestnut Street provides a blend of serene tranquility and an abundant way of life in San Francisco. The apartment home features:
- A thoughtfully put together eat-in kitchen with all the amenities!
- Spacious living room with lovely views of the Bay
- Ample closet space
- Flex room/Bonus room (home office, library, art space, etc.)
- Large bedroom which could accommodate a king bed, side table and dresser
- Sophisticated bathroom with a classic porcelan pedestal sink and shower/tub combo
- Solid hardwood floors throughoout
- Quiet building
- An inviting shared patio
Deposit: 1.5X the rent amount
Additional storage is included
Garage parking included
Water and garbage included
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
You couldnt ask for more from this picturesque Marina location. Ideally set away from the huslte and bustle of the Chestnut Street strip and minutes from the water front. An active lifestyle awaits!
- Chestnut Street provides a plethora of shops, delicious restaurants and entertainment at your fingertips! Union Street, offering the same a few blocks away.
- Crissy field, Golden Gate Beach, Fort Mason and the Marina Green within minutes!
- ~7 minutes or less drive to a wide variety of grocery stores, such as: Marina Market, Lukes Local, Mollie Stone’s Markets,Safeway Grocery store and Whole Foods!
- 1 block from the entrance to Presidio with its miles of hiking and mountain bike trails, The new Presidio Tunnel Tops park, bowling alley, outdoor movie nights in the summer and so much more!
- ~11 minutes to the Corporate Shuttle stop at Lombard and Fillmore Street
- Quick and easy access to Hwy 101
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?