Your search is over! This top floor, corner apartment is a show stopper! Living here you would enjoy:
- All day sun (south-east facing)
- An ideal layout with each bedroom on opposite sides of the unit
- Open concept kitchen offering white Shaker style cabinets, stone countertop, Subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances (with dishwasher and microwave) and breakfast bar
- Space for a desk/home office
- Living room
- Both bedrooms will comfortably accommodate a Queen size bed, side table and dresser.
- Views of the lovely neighborhood
- The bathroom offers a step-in shower with glass door, tasteful tile work and a modern vanity with stone countertop
- Hardwood flooring
- Laundry onsite
- Charming neighborhood!
Utilities: Water and garbage included
Pets: Quiet pet allowed upon approval from owner and Pet Deposit
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
2440 8th Ave. is a lovingly maintained, vintage building, located in a super charming neighborhood with maturee trees and beautiful homes. Grand Lake district, Lake Merritt and Glenview/Park Blvd are all within minutes from the property! Living here you would enjoy:
- ~20 minute drive to San Francisco
- ~6 minute drive to Trader Joes and Whole Foods!
- Grand Lake district, Lake Merritt and Glenview/Park Blvd offer you a plethora of eateries, shops and activities
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?