Available now. This unit offers convenient city living and a flexible floor. Living here you would enjoy:
- Open floor plan
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances (with dishwasher and microwave), white Shaker style cabinets. stone countertops and good cabinet space
- 3 large bedrooms. The primary bedroom has an full ensuite bathroom with Shaker style vanity, shower/tub combination and modern fixtures
- The second bathroom features a glass shower stall, Shaker style vanity and modern fixtures
- Hardwood flooring
- Corner unit with no shared walls!
- Modern lighting throughout
Utilities: Water and garbage included
Parking: Garage parking $325/mo
Pets: Not allowed
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
2323 Franklin Street is a stones throw away from Polk Street in Russian Hill, Union Street in Cow Hollow, as well as grocery stores, parks and more!
- ~4 minutes to the Corporate Shuttle stop at Van Ness and Pacific
- ~6 minutes or less drive to Safeway Grocery store and Whole Foods
- ~6 minutes to Lafayette Park.
- ~10 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Minutes to beautiful running, biking trails at Fort Mason and Marina Green
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?