Settle in for the holidays! This top floor, full flat offers the elegance and space you’ve been looking for (furnished or unfurnished). Living here you could enjoy:
- Top floor with unobstructed views of Coit Tower and the Bay
- Spacious living room with a decorative fireplace and large, East facing windows. This room receives a flood of sunlight in the mornings.
- Chefs kitchen offering granite countertops, large island/breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and all the amenities you’ve come to expect!
- Large dining room. Finally, a space where you can easily celebrate the holidays with your loved ones!
- All 3 bedrooms offer a great amount of space and large closets
- The primary bedroom features a corridor of large closets leading to the ensuite bathroom with a shower-over tub combination
- The 2nd bathroom features a large step-in shower with glass door and pedestal sink
- Additional linen and storage closet
- Shared laundry room
- Shared patio and yard with fruit trees
- This is a boutique, duplex property
Lease term: 12 Months
Utilities: Water & Garbage included
Renters Insurance required
No pets allowed
This Russian Hill location also benefits from an easy jaunt to North Beach, Polk Street and Chestnut Street (basically the best of the North end of SF)! The area is bursting with amazing restaurants, bars, shops and cafes and 900 Chestnut Street is within minutes distance from it all!
- Numerous renowned North Beach and Russian Hill restaurants, pubs and shops within minutes!
- 13 minutes to the Corporate Shuttle Stop at Columbus St and Union St (when in operation)
- Less than a 5 minutes drive to Trader Joes and Safeway grocery stores!
- Quickly access outdoor activities, trails and all the adventure found starting at Maritime Garden/Fort Mason and beyond
- 18 minutes to Pier 41 SF Bay Ferry with boats to Tiburon, Sausalito, Vallejo, Oakland and Alameda!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Cosigners will not be considered for this property
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?