A must see! Welcome to 1918 Lakeshore Ave. an elegant property adjacent to Lake Merritt. This tastefully remodeled apartment is sure to please. The space features:
- Sunsets! Sun beams flood the windows and warm the apartment during the early evening hours.
- A fully loaded and renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher and microwave), white Shaker style cabinets, stone countertops and breakfast bar.
- The living room offers good functionality and space for dining or home office
- Both bedrooms will accommodate a queen size bed, side tables and dresser. Each offers lovely views of the lake and are ideally situated on opposite sides of the apartment.
- An abundance of closet space!
- The bathroom offers a large step-in shower with glass doors, modern fixtures and vanity with stone countertop.
- Laundry onsite
- Lake Merritt as your front yard!
Utilities: Water and garbage included
Pets: Quiet pet allowed upon approval from owner and Pet Deposit
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
1918 Lakeshore Ave. benefits from its proximity to Grand Lake district, Lake Merrit and its easy access onto Interstate 580! Living here you would enjoy: Numerous shops, cafes, restaurants are steps away! The location benefits from other nearby conveniences such as:
- ~23 minute drive to San Francisco
- Numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and entertainment in the neighborhood
- ~7 minute walk to Kaiser Medical Center
- ~2 minute drive to Piedmont Grocery
- ~4 minute drive to Trader Joes and Whole Foods!
- Short walk to Grand Lake district with all its shops, eateries and Movie Theater
- Beautiful Lake Merritt offering a plethora of activities
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?