Welcome home to you quintessential San Francisco charmer! This elegant, top floor, bi-level apartment home has been lovingly maintained by its owners and newly renovated. Living here you would enjoy:
- Flexible floor plan
- Family room/den off of the kitchen
- Formal living with decorative fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with stone countertops, and all NEW stainless steel appliances (with dishwasher), extra walk-in cupboard and space for a dining table
- Laundry room
- Split bathroom, each newly renovated with modern fixtures. Enjoy the large glass shower, tasteful tile work and a gorgeous vanity with stone countertop and storage
- Private patio with beautiful neighborhood views and shared garden
- Each bedroom is spacious enough for a queen or king sized bed, side table and dresser. The upstairs bedroom is the largest.
- Beautiful, original, hardwood floors and brand new carpets
- Long hallway with vintage detailing and decorative tin wainscoting
- Large bay windows
- Expansive views outwards to the East Bay hills!
- Charm galore!
Bed: 2 or 3
Garage parking: $350/mo (no other cars share the garage)
Lease Term: 12 Months
Water and garbage included!
Renters insurance required
No cosigners accepted
1 cat allowed upon approval and Pet Deposit
Upper Noe Valley
1833 Church Street is located in a super charming area of Noe Valley and benefits from great transportation, a diverse selection of neighborhoods, restaurants, cafes and parks!
- Upper Noe Recreation Center around the corner! Indoor basketball court, an outdoor basketball court, a junior baseball field, an outdoor tennis court and a fenced playground designed for children
- ~3 minute drive to Safeway and 6 minutes to Whole Foods Market
- Organic foods at Church Produce mini market 1 minute away.
- 4 minute drive to BART in the Glen Park neighborhood
- ~1 minute to the J-Church Muni line and Buses 24 and 36
- Restaurants, cafes and entertainment in Noe Valley, Glen Park, and The Mission at your fingertips!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Cosigners will not be considered
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?