This super charming, first floor, 1 bedroom apartment is available now!
- Modern kitchen with space for a bistro table, great cabinet space, and gas stove
- Sunny living room with space for apartment sized furnishings
- The bedroom will accommodate a queen or full size bed, side table and dresser and has one closet, on the smaller side.
- Sunny bathroom with modern fixtures and shower/tub combo.
- Additional closet next to the bathroom
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
No laundry onsite
No pets allowed
Square footage is unknown
Nob Hill is one of San Francisco’s signature neighborhoods. The hill is dotted with vintage barber shops, old corner coffee shops and cocktail lounges from bygone decades. In addition to its swanky character, the area is influenced by the diverse personalities of the downtown neighborhoods that surround it, making it an intriguing place to visit.
- 6 minutes to Corporate Shuttle stop at Van Ness and Sacramento St!
- 3 minutes to Trader Joes
- 9 minutes to Whole Foods
- 20 minutes to the heart of the Financial District
- 20 minutes to Powell Street Metro/Bart station
- 7 minute to Grace Cathedral and Huntington Park
- 4 minutes to Polk Street eateries, venues, pubs and shops
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?