Available now! This top floor, 1 bedroom apartment, has lots to boast about! Living here you will enjoy:
- A stylish and modern kitchen with midnight blue Shaker style cabinets, stone countertops, gas stove and large windows over the sink
- A flexible floor plan. Could be a 2 bedroom!
- Bonus room! Perfect for a home office
- The large living room will fit your apartment size furniture and has an extra storage closet
- Modern bathroom with Shaker style vanity, refinished claw-foot tub with shower and modern fixtures
- The bedroom will easily accommodate your king size bed, side tables and dressers
- All new windows!
- Solid hardwood floors
- Many windows
- Laundry in basement
- Shared patio
No pets allowed
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
Parking: Street only
Nob Hill is one of San Francisco’s signature neighborhoods. The hill is dotted with vintage barber shops, old corner coffee shops and cocktail lounges from bygone decades. In addition to its swanky character, the area is influenced by the diverse personalities of the downtown neighborhoods that surround it, making it an intriguing place to visit.
1516 Larkin St. offers an exciting lifestyle with many nearby conveniences
- 6 minutes to Corporate Shuttle stop at Van Ness and Sacramento St! (when in operation)
- 3 minutes to Trader Joes
- 9 minutes to Whole Foods
- 20 minutes to the heart of the Financial District
- 20 minutes to Powell Street Metro/Bart station
- 7 minutes to Grace Cathedral and Huntington Park-Check out Tuesday night Yoga (when in session)!
- 4 minutes to Polk Street eateries, venues, pubs and shops
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Cosigners will not be considered
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?