Available now! This charming Edwardian unit offers modern amenities and a location that will keep you entertained! Living here you will enjoy:
- In the kitchen, solid wood cabinets, stone countertops, gas stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer laundry machine. and space for a bistro table.
- Bedroom nook, which fits a queen bed
- Walk-in closet
- The bathroom offers a shower-over-tub combo, modern fixture and new Shaker style vanity
- The unit is overlooking the back of the building, away from street noise.
Pet allowed upon owners approval and Pet Deposit
Lease Term: 12 Months
No Utilities included
Renters insurance required
Super Convenient Location!
- 4 minutes to Corporate Shuttle stop at Van Ness and Sacramento St (when in operation)!
- 4 minutes to Trader Joes
- 5 minutes to Whole Foods
- ~20 minutes to Civi Center Metro/BART station
- All that Polk Street has to offer at your doorstep!
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?