Great attention to detail has been poured into this beautiful space. Be the first to enjoy this newly renovated apartment! The unit features:
- 2 bedrooms, with ensuite bathrooms and closets with built-in clothes organizers. Your queen size bed, side table and dresser would fit comfortably.
- Both ensuite bathrooms offer sophisticated marble tile floors, crisp white subway tile shower stall and rolling glass shower door
- The living room boasts large, West facing, bay windows. This room receives a flood of sunlight in the afternoon and on till sunset!
- The kitchen may ignite your inner chef! Stunning carrara quartz countertops and single slab backsplash, an abundance of cabinets, large island, stainless steel appliances (including a gas stove & dishwasher) and undermount sink.
- New hardwood flooring with sound absorbing subfloors!
- In-Unit washer and dryer
- Recessed lighting
- No shared walls!
Lease Term: 12 Months
Water & Garbage included
No pets allowed
Off-Street parking available
Renters insurance required
1439 Leavenworth Street is located in Nob Hill, minutes to Polk Street, North Beach, and the Financial District. You’ll find “endless” places to explore and fall in love with!
- A wide variety of eateries, pubs, shops and parks all within minutes of your front door!
- ~13 minutes to Corporate Shuttle stop at Van Ness and Sacramento St (when in operation)!
- ~9 minutes to Trader Joes
- ~5 minute drive to Whole Foods
- ~20 minutes to the heart of the Financial District
- ~9 minute to Grace Cathedral and Huntington Park
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?