Available now! This North facing apartment offers a great amount of space in an awesome Noe Valley location. The unit features:
- An abundance of closet space.
- Massive living room! This space could accommodate a 6t op dining table and standard living room furniture.
- The quaint kitchen gets it done! An electric stove/oven, good cabinet and counter space.
- Bathroom offers a shower/tub combo and vintage tile.
- The bedroom is spacious and quiet. Your king size bed, side tables and dresser would fit nicely! Big wall-to-wall closet!
Utilities: Water & garbage included
Pets: None allowed
Lease Term: 12 Months
Renters insurance required
Noe Valley: A quaint neighborhood boasting rows of Victorian and Edwardian homes. The charming high street offers numerous shops, eateries, cafes and a weekly farmers market in the square.
135 Clipper Street benefits from great transportation options, shopping, a diverse selection of restaurants, cafes, venues and parks.
- ~4 minutes to 24th and Church Street Corporate Shuttle stop
- ~7 minutes to Whole Foods Market
- 1 block the J MUNI train
- 2 blocks from shops on 24th St in Noe Valley
- 15 Minute walk to 24th Street BART
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 680
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Cosigners will not be considered
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?