This renovated apartment features refinished original hardwood floors, high ceilings and a modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Upon entering you are greeted with a long hallway which each room branches off of.
- The first bedroom overlooks the front of the building. It offers large windows and gets a ton of sunlight.
- Further down the hall is the second bedroom. Nestled in the middle of the unit, this room is sure to become your peaceful sanctuary.
- The bright bathroom features a modern vanity, toilet and a glass shower stall with crisp new tile work.
- At the end of the hall is the living room and kitchen.
- The living room is cozy with its decorative fireplace mantel.
- The kitchen features modern green glass backsplash, stone counter tops, Shaker style cabinets and a large window over the sink.
- Lastly, there is a quaint and private redwood patio…a nook for a quick fresh of air or a quiet place to read a book!
12 month lease. Then month-to-month
New laundry room coming soon! Use of sister buildings laundry room in the interim
Utilities: None included
Pets: None allowed
Renters insurance required
Nob Hill is one of San Francisco’s signature neighborhoods. The hill is dotted with vintage barber shops, old corner coffee shops and cocktail lounges from bygone decades.
1036 Jackson offers quick and easy access to many conveniences and entertainment:
- 10 minutes to Union Square
- 20 minutes to the heart of the Financial District
- 20 minutes to Powell Street Metro/Bart station
- 10 minutes to Grace Cathedral and Huntington Park
- 15 minutes to the Ferry Plaza- Catch a boat to Marin or the East Bay or enjoy the weekly Farmers Market!
- 15 minutes to Trader Joe’s Market in Nob Hill
The lease to start between now and the next 20 days (subject to change)
Minimum credit score requirement is 700
Combined income requirement is 3x the rent (gross income/before taxes)
An in person tour must be taken by the prospective tenants (no exceptions)
Cosigners will not be consiered
Ready for a tour?
If your time frame and qualifications match our prerequisites please contact us via email. In your message include the answers to these questions:
- What address are you messaging about?
- When you are hoping to move
- If you plan to live alone or have a housemate(s) (If so, who). Please note: All proposed housemates must attend the tour together and in person.
- Please share your current credit score and monthly gross income, as well as your proposed housemates qualifications. If you have yet to check your credit scores please do so before replying.
- Do you need parking?
- Do you have any animals? If so, what type?